Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Pediatrics
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida
- Fellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Jackson Memorial Hospital - Crisis Intervention, 2010
- Residency, Pediatrics, Cooper Hospital-Univ. Med. Center, 2007
- Internship, Osteopathic Transitional Pediatrics, Cooper Hospital-Univ. Med. Center, 2005
- Medical School, Philadelphia Col. of Osteopathic Medicine, 2004
- DO, Philadelphia Col. of Osteopathic Medicine, 2004
Ronald Sutsko, DO is a neonatal physician and educator with research interests in chronic lung disease, hyperoxia-induced lung disease and stem cell therapy.
Primary Address , 1 Tampa General Circle , F-170 Tampa, FL 33606
USF Academic Address , 1 Tampa General Circle , F170 Tampa, FL 33606
Mail Point , MDC 15 ,
Physical Billing Address , 12901 Bruce B Downs BLVD Tampa, FL 33612
- Resident and Medical Student Education, Medical Ethics, Palliative Care, Chronic Lung Disease,
Sutsko, RP.Young, KC.Ribeiro, A.Torres, E.Rodriguez, M.Hehre, D.Devia, C.McNiece, I.Suguihara, C.
Long-term reparative effects of mesenchymal stem cell therapy following neonatal hyperoxia-induced lung injury.
Pediatric research. 73(1) : 46-53, 2013.
Sutsko, RP.Braziuniene, I.Saslow, JG.Razi, N.Amendolia, B.Stahl, G.Aghai, ZH.
Intractable neonatal seizures: an unusual presentation of congenital hypothyroidism.
Journal of pediatric endocrinology AND metabolism : JPEM. 22(10) : 961-3, 2009.
Aghai, ZH.Mudduluru, M.Nakhla, TA.Amendolia, B.Longo, D.Kemble, N.Kaki, S.Sutsko, R.Saslow, JG.Stahl, GE.
Fluconazole prophylaxis in extremely low birth weight infants: association with cholestasis.
Journal of perinatology : official journal of the California Perinatal Association. 26(9) : 550-5, 2006.