Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Pediatrics
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, COM, University of South Florida
Resident Physician, Pediatrics, COM, University of South Florida
Associate Program Director, Internal Medicine - Pediatrics Residency, College of Medicine, University of South Florida
Associate Director, Healthy Weight Clinic, College of Medicine, University of South Florida
Co-Clerkship Director, Integrated Med-Peds Clerkship, College of Medicine, University of South Florida
- Residency, Internal Medicine Pediatrics, USF College of Medicine, 2010
- Internship, Internal Medicine Pediatrics, USF College of Medicine, 2007
- Medical School, University of Kentucky - College of Medicine, 2006
- MD, University of Kentucky - College of Medicine, 2006
Primary Address , 2 Tampa General Circle , 2nd Floor Tampa, FL 33606
Secondary Address , 17 Davis Blvd. , Suite 100 Tampa, FL 33606
Mail Point , MDC Box 15 ,
Physical Billing Address , 12901 Bruce B Downs BLVD Tampa, FL 33612
- Obesity, weight management, chronic disease management, well child care, and preventative care (all ages).
- Internal MedicinePediatrics-General
- Council on Medical Student Education in Pediatrics (Member, 2012 -
- Academic Pediatric Association (Member, 2012 -
- Med-Peds Program Director Association (Member, 2011 -
- American College of Physicans (Fellow, 2010 -
- American Academy of Pediatrics (Fellow, 2010 -
- Alpha Omega Alpha (Inductee, 2005 -
- American Medical Association (Member, 2002 -
Reirden, DH.Menchise, AN.Knox, B.Gereige, R.Howard, T.Thomas, EL.Connelly, R.Tyler, S.McPeak, K.
Index of suspicion.
Pediatrics in review / American Academy of Pediatrics. 30(9) : 357-63, 2009.
Yvonne Dunn, Brian Knox
Arterial and Venous Thrombosis from a Patent Foramen Ovale
Consultant. 9(49) , 2009.