Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Pediatrics
Clinical Instructor, Pediatrics, Medicine, USF
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, Medicine, University of South Florida
Assistant Coach, Athletics, University of South Florida
Graduate Assistant, Psychological and Social Foundations, Education, USF
Primary Address , 13101 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. Tampa, FL 33612
USF Academic Address , 13101 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. Tampa, FL 33612
Mail Point , MDC Box 101 ,
Physical Billing Address , 12901 Bruce B Downs BLVD Tampa, FL 33612
- Pediatric obesity, feeding disorders, developmental disabilities, autism spectrum disorders evaluations, behavior disorders, neuropsychological testing,
- Spanish speaking.
- Interventions for young children with challenging behavior; pediatric obesity; feeding disorders of infancy/early childhood; psychoeducational assessment of children; test construction and validation
- American Psychological Association (APA) (Member, 2009 -
- Florida Association of Infant Mental Health (FAIMH) (Treasurer 2008-2010, 2009 -
- American School Health Association (secretary board 2006-2007, 2004 -
- Florida Association of School Psychologists (Student Member, 2002 -
- Florida Psychology Association (Member, 2007 -
- National Association of School Psychologists (Member, 2002 -
Childres, J., Agazzi, H. AND Armstrong, K.
Evaluating Outcomes of a Behavioral Parent Training Program for Caregivers of Young Children: Waitlist Control vs. Immediate Treatment.
Journal of Early Childhood AND Infant Psychology. (7) : 25-44
Williams, J., Armstrong, K., Agazzi, H., AND Bradley-Klug, K.
Helping Our Toddlers, Developing Our Children’s Skills (HOT DOCS): A parenting intervention to prevent and address challenging behavior in young children.
Journal of Early Childhood AND Infant Psychology. (6) : 1-20, 2011.
Curtiss, H., Salinas, A., Williams, J., Chiriboga, D., Ortiz, C. AND Armstrong, K.
Adaptation of a behavioral parent training curriculum for Hispanic caregivers: HOT DOCS Español.
Infant Mental Health Journal.. 2(31) : 182-200, 2010.
Agazzi, H., Armstrong, K. AND Bradley-Klug, K.
BMI and Physical Activity among At-Risk Tweens and Teens
Preventing Chronic Disease. 3(7) , 2010.
Curtiss, H., Armstrong, K. AND Lilly, C.
Positive behavior support and pediatric feeding problems: A case study.
Journal of Early Childhood and Infant Psychology. 4: 93-109, 2008.