Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Internal Medicine
Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Pediatrics
- Residency, Internal Medicine Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, 2004
- Internship, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, 2001
- Medical School, University of South Florida, 2000
- MD, University of South Florida, 2000
Primary Address , 13330 USF Laurel Drive Tampa, FL 33612
USF Academic Address , 12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. , MDC 80 Tampa, FL 33612
Mail Point , MDC Box 19 ,
Physical Billing Address , 12901 Bruce B Downs BLVD Tampa, FL 33612
- Internal Medicine
- Internal MedicinePediatrics-General
- Society of General Internal Medicine (member, 2009 -
- American Medical Association (member, 2004 -
- American College of Physicians (member, 2002 -
- American Academy of Pediatrics (Fellow, 2000 -
Mintz, M.Narvarte, HJ.O'Brien, KE.Papp, KK.Thomas, M.Durning, SJ.
Use of electronic medical records by physicians and students in academic internal medicine settings.
Academic medicine : journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges. 84(12) : 1698-704, 2009.
Laartz, BW.Narvarte, HJ.Holt, D.Larkin, JA.Pomputius, WF.
Congenital tuberculosis and management of exposures in a neonatal intensive care unit.
Infection control and hospital epidemiology : the official journal of the Society of Hospital Epidemiologists of America. 23(10) : 573-9, 2002.