Assoc Professor, College Of Medicine Pediatrics
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Department of Infectious Disease, University of South Florida
Director, Pediatric Tuberculosis Clinic, Hillsborough County Health Department
Division Chief, Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, University of South Fl
Faculty, Pediatrics, Medicine, Florida/Caribbean AETC
Associate Professor, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Medicine, University of South Florida
- Fellowship, HIV, University of South Florida, 2006
- Fellowship, Pediatric Infectious Disease, St. Jude Children's Hospital, 2002
- Residency, Pediatrics, University of South Florida, 2004
- Residency, Pediatrics, Hospital de ninos R. Gutierrez, 1998
- Internship, Pediatrics, Hospital de ninos R. Gutierrez, 1994
- Medical School, Universidad De Buenos Aires, 1993
- MD, Universidad De Buenos Aires, 1993
Primary Address , 17 Davis Blvd. , Suite 200 Tampa, FL 33606
Secondary Address , 800 6th Street South , Childrens Health Center Suite 1 South St. Petersburg, FL 33701
USF Academic Address , 17 Davis Blvd. , Suite 200 Tampa, FL 33606
Mail Point , MDC Box 15 ,
Physical Billing Address , 12901 Bruce B Downs BLVD Tampa, FL 33612
- Infections in immunocompromised host, including post transplantation, HIV, and primary immunodeficiencies
- Pediatric Tuberculosis
- Pediatrics-Infectious Diseases
- Vaccine Committee, IMPAACT (Member, 2009 -
- Society For Pediatric Research (Member, 2009 -
- Section on Infectious Disease, American Academy of Pediatrics (Member, 2007 -
- American Society for Microbiology (Member, 2000 -
- American Academy of Pediatrics (Member, 1999 -
- Infectious Disease Society of America (Member, 1999 -
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society (Member, 1999 -
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (Member, 2004 -
- Sociedad Argentina de Pediatria (Member, 1993 -
Chenneville, T.Sibille, K.Lujan-Zilbermann, J.Rodriguez, C.Brown, M.Emmanuel, P.
Medical decisional capacity among children with HIV.
AIDS care. 22(11) : 1359-66, 2010.
Yin L., Kou Z., Rodriguez, C.A., Hou W., Goodenow M., and Sleasman JW.
Antiretroviral therapy restores diversity in T cell receptor V² repertoire of CD4 T cells subpopulations among HIV-1 infected children and adolescents
Clinical Vaccine Immunology. , 2009.
Yin L*, Rodriguez, C.A.*, Hou W, Potter O, Caplan M, Goodenow M, Sleasman J.W.
Antiretroviral Therapy Corrects HIV-1 Induced Expansion of CD8+CD45RA+CD27+CD11 abright Activated T cells
Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 122: 166-172, 2008.
Rodriguez, CA.Koch, S.Goodenow, M.Sleasman, JW.
Clinical implications of discordant viral and immune outcomes following protease inhibitor containing antiretroviral therapy for HIV-infected children.
Immunologic research. 40(3) : 271-86, 2008.
Avandhanula V., Rodriguez, C.A., DeVincenzo J., Portner A., Webby R., Ulett G., Adderson E.I.
Respiratory viruses augment the adhesion of bacterial pathogens to respiratory epithelium in a viral species-an cell type-dependent manner.
Journal of Virology. 80: 1629-1636, 2006.
Avadhanula V., Rodriguez C.A., Ulett G.C., Adderson E.E.
Nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae adheres to Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM-1) on Respiratory Epithelial Cells and Upregulates ICAM-1 Expression.
Infection and Immunity. 74: 830-838, 2006.
Rodriguez, C.A., Atkinson R., Mitchell L., Whitney C.G., Edwards K., Sublett J., Li J., Tiebin L., Hayden R., Chesney, P.J., and Tuomanen E.I.
Tolerance to vancomycin in pneumococci: detection with a molecular marker and assessment of clinical impact.
Journal of Infectious Diseaese. 190: 1481-1487, 2004.
Rodriguez, C.A., Avandhanula V., Busher A., Smith A.L., St Geme III J.W., Adderson E.E.
Prevalence and distribution of adhesin genes in invasive non-type b encapsulated Haemophilus influenzae.
Infection and Immunity. 71: 1635-1642, 2003.