Bruce Schnapf, DO
Associate Professor, College Of Medicine Pediatrics
Division Chief, College Of Medicine Pediatrics
Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Division chief, Pediatrics, College Of Medicine
Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Division chief, Pediatrics, College of Medicine, University of south Florida
2 Tampa General Circle
5th Floor - Pediatrics
Tampa, FL 33606
Academic Email: email@example.com
View My C.V.
- DO, Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine, 1977
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Pharmacologic approach to treatment of asthma and cystic fibrosis.
- Asthma education to physicians-in-training and community providers.
- Kim J, Couluris M, Schnapf BM. Late-presenting left-sided morgagni congenital
diaphragmatic hernia in a 9 year-old male. ISRN Pulmonology. 2011: 201-205, 2011.
- Couluris M, Schnapf BM, Casey A. How to measure secondhand smoke exposure in a pediatric clinic setting Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 165: 670-672, 2011.
- Robinson C, Couluris M, Schnapf BM. Juvenile myasthenia gravis: A case report and review Pediatric On-Call http://www.pediatriconcall.com/fordoctor/casereports/grqavis.asp. , 2010.
- Schnapf BM. Pulmonary sequestration e-Medicine (http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1005815-overview. , 2009.
- Schnapf B, Monforte H, Gilbert-Barness E. Clinicopathologic conference: Pulmonary tumor in a thirteen-year-old child. Fetal and pediatric pathology. 27(3) : 167-74, 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18633769
- Couluris M, Schnapf BM, Gilbert-Barness E. Intralobar pulmonary sequestration associated with a congenital pulmonary airway malformation type II. Fetal and pediatric pathology. 26(5-6) : 207-212, 2007. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18363152
- Schnapf BM, Bilbert-Barness E, Ackerman J, Pomerance HH. A newborn infant with tachypnea, intercostal retractions, and poor oxygen saturation Ped Path Molec Med. 19: 73-84, 2000.
- Christodoulou CS, Emmanuel P, Ray RA, Good RA, Schnapf BM, Cawkwell GD. Respiratory distress due to minocycline-induced pulmonary lupus. Chest. 115(5) : 1471-3, 1999. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10334177
- Chamarthy LM, Reinstein LJ, Schnapf B, Good RA, Bahna SL. Desensitization to pancreatic enzyme intolerance in a child with cystic fibrosis. Pediatrics. 102(1) : e13, 1998. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9651465
- Rolfe, MW, Schnapf BM/. Management of the adult patient with cystic fibrosis Clin Pulm Med. (2) : 75-87, 1995.
- Schnapf BM, Santeiro ML. Beta-agonist inhaler causing hallucinations. Pediatric emergency care. 10(2) : 87-8, 1994. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8029117
- Schnapf BM, Favrot J, Dodson S. Esophageal obstruction in a tracheostomized infant. Chest. 104(6) : 1909-10, 1993. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8252985
- Pediatric Attending of the Year Award (Awarded by Pediatric Residents - 2005)
- Pediatric Attending of the Year Award (Awarded by Pediatric Residents - 2004)
- Governor's Community Service Award (American College of Chest Physicians - 2000)
- Pediatric Attending of the Year Award (Awarded by Pediatric Residents - 1997)
- Pediatric Attending of the Year Award (Awarded by Pediatric Residents - 1993)
- Intern Teaching Award (Awarded by Pediatric Fqaculty of Case Western Reserve University - 1978)