Pediatric Nephrology outpatients are seen upon referral from their primary care provider for evaluation and management of pediatric nephrologic problems. Appointments are regularly scheduled in Tampa and St. Petersburg.
Make an Appointment
For appointments with
Dr. Valerie Panzarino & Dr. Alfonso Campos.
- Please call (813) 259-8760
- Tampa office staff will schedule appointments for the following clinic sites:
- St. Joseph Children’s Hospital Specialty Clinic (Tampa)
- Watson Clinic South Pediatrics (Lakeland)
- Ft. Myers HealthPark Renal Clinic (Ft. Myers)
For appointments in St. Petersburg
- Please call (727) 767-4181 or 1-800-456-4543 ext. 4181
- St. Petersburg office staff will schedule appointments for the following All Children's Hospital clinic sites:
- Children’s Health Center 1 South (St. Petersburg)
- Specialty Care of Pasco (New Port Richey)
- Specialty Care Sarasota (Sarasota)
If your child has Managed Care, HMO, Medipass or Medicaid HMO insurance that requires authorization, please call your child’s primary care physician as soon as possible to obtain authorization before the scheduleded appointment, lab test or X-ray. Otherwise, you may be responsible for all charges which pertain to the visit.