IM/Peds Residency Program
The following supporting documents should be sent to ERAS:
- ERAS common application form
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE Step I, II, and CSA
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement
- Dean's letter
- Three letters of recommendation:
- Letters can be written by any faculty member with whom
you have worked. We do not require a Chairman's letter.
- USF accepts only the J1 visa (H-1 not acceptable)
Thank you for your interest in the Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Residency Program. All applications are accepted through ERAS.
For further questions please contact:
2 Tampa General Circle, Rm 5036
Tampa, FL 33606
Tel: (813) 259-8725
Fax: (813) 259-8847
Interviews are granted based on merit as determined by a committee which rigorously reviews all applications. You will be notified by email or regular mail that you have been selected for an interview.