The following supporting documents should be sent to ERAS:
- Letters of recommendation from:
- Dean's letter from the medical school you attended
- Program Director or Co-director of your current or past training program
- Three other mentors from your current or past training program
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical school transcripts
- USMLE/COMLEX scores
Thank you for your interest in our Allergy/Immunology Fellowship Program. We are participating in the ERAS match for 2017 and you may go to the ERAS website to complete an application form.
Supporting documents that do not finish processing through ERAS before the program deadline may be sent or emailed directly to the program coordinator listed below.
We open in ERAS July 1, 2016 for the 2017 match.
The closing date for 2017 applications and supporting documents is August 15, 2016.
If you require any additional information, please feel free to contact:
Allergy/Immunology Training Program Coordinator
University of South Florida Department of Pediatrics
Children's Research Institute CRI 4009
Phone: (727) 553-1258
Fax: (727) 553-1295