The Division of Pediatric Neurobehavioral Health is an academic center at the University of South Florida Morsani School of Medicine that addresses concerns of infants and children with developmental disabilities, disruptive behavioral disorders including ADHD and oppositional defiant disorder, autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, anxiety, and special health care needs through:
- Clinical Services
- Parent Training
- Professional Training Opportunities
We are located in the Children's Medical Services (CMS) building at the University of South Florida Tampa Campus. Our address is 13101 N. Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa, FL 33612.
The Division of Pediatric Neurobehavioral Health is an integral part of the Morsani College of Medicine Department of Pediatrics. We offer specialized care to each child and family, and work closely with families to decide which services would best meet their needs.
Our Division aims to provide high quality, evidence-based services that promote children's development and strengthen caregiving relationships through:
- Providing high quality, multidisciplinary services which are accessible, family-centered, culturally competent, and team oriented.
- Fostering improvements in developmental, behavioral, and coping skills of children and families through the implementation of evidence-based interventions.
- Promoting a family-centered model of teamwork and decision-making that results in a solid and supportive relationship between the parent/caregivers and professional provider.
- Enhancing skills and knowledge of professionals to enable them to more effectively serve children and families.