Vrushank Dave, MS/Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Pathology & Cell Biology
Assistant Professor, Department Of Oncologic Sciences
College Of Medicine Pathology & Cell Biology
- PhD, Biotechnology, Jawaharlal Nehru University, 1994
- Ph.D., Molecular Biology, Jawaharlal Nehru University, 1994
- M.Sc., Biotechnology/Biochemistry, MSU, 1987
- B.Sc., Biochemistry, St. Xavier's College, 1985
"It is the quality not the quantity of research work/papers that counts. Understand the biological phenomenon in its totality by employing all branches of science that can address the question...""
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Allergy, Immunology & Infectious Disease
- Biomedical Engineering & Nanomedicine
- Cancer Biology
- Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Environmental & Global Health
- Pulmonary Physiology