Vrushank Dave, MS/Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Pathology & Cell Biology
Assistant Professor, Department Of Oncologic Sciences
College Of Medicine Pathology & Cell Biology
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone: (813) 974-0930
View My C.V.
- PhD, Biotechnology, Jawaharlal Nehru University, 1994
- Ph.D., Molecular Biology, Jawaharlal Nehru University, 1994
- M.Sc., Biotechnology/Biochemistry, MSU, 1987
- B.Sc., Biochemistry, St. Xavier's College, 1985
"--It is the quality not the quantity of research work/papers that propels scientific thought.
--Understand the biological phenomenon in its totality by employing all branches of science."
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Allergy, Immunology & Infectious Disease
- Biomedical Engineering & Nanomedicine
- Cancer Biology
- Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Environmental & Global Health
- Metabolic Regulation and Disorders
- Pulmonary Physiology
- Malaney, P. & Davé V. One mouse one patient paradigm: New avatars of
personalized cancer therapy. Cancer Letters. 344(1) : 1-12, 2014.
- Pathak R. R., Grover, A., Malaney, P., Quarni, W., Pandit, A., Allen-Gipson, D., and Davé, V. Loss of Tumor Suppressor PTEN Induces Leptin Mediated Leptin Gene
Expression: A Feed-Forward Loop Operating in the Lung. J. Biol. Chem.. , 2013.
- Malaney, P*., Pathak*, R.R., Xue, B., Uversky, V. N., & Davé, V. Intrinsic
Disorder in PTEN and its Interactome Confers Structural Plasticity and Functional
Versatility Scientific Reports (Nature Group). 203(3) , 2013.
- Malaney P., Uversky V.N. and Davé V. The N-terminus of PTEN-long is
Intrinsically Disordered and Evolutionarily Conserved to maintain Critical Functions of
PTEN. Journal of the Royal Society of Chemistry, U.K.. , 2013.