Important Parking Information
Beginning August 27 all students will be back in school at USF Health and the remainder of campus. This will likely result in full lots immediately next to the medical center.
Following is information on where to park.
- For 2012-2013 the following parking level designation changes have been made in the Laurel Garage:
- Morsani Patient parking - levels 1-2
- Gold Zone 42 parking - Levels 2-3
- WB Reserved - Level 3
- “S” Student Parking - Levels 4-5
This is your easiest access solution when coming to campus mid-day. You can either take the “B” Bullrunner shuttle on the north side of the building (shuttles run every 10 minutes and there is an app that allows you to track the shuttle) and it will leave you off just next to the Nursing School or you may walk to the Medical School about a 10-15 minute walk.
- “S”, “E” “D” parking is available in the lot that is just north of the new Intramural fields at Magnolia Drive near Alumni Drive. This lot has 116 spaces and many are free each day. This is about a 10-15 minute walk.
- The Beard Garage is next to the Engineering building along Alumni Drive and has spaces for 2000 cars. “ S” and “D” Daily Visitor parking is available levels 3-8. This is along the A and E routes that run along Magnolia Drive and will drop you off near Moffitt.
- Up to 80 “S” parking spaces are available in the gravel parking north section of lot 33 located between the USF old clinic building between the USF old clinic building and the Moffitt garage.
- Another alternative is to park at the back of University Mall and take the “D” Bullrunner shuttle.
Shuttle buses run about every 10 minutes.