Trey Remaley, DO
Assistant Professor - Ortho, College Of Medicine Orthopedic
Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine
Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, University of South Florida
13330 USF Laurel Dr.
Tampa, FL 33608
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone: (813) 974-4758
View My C.V.
- DO, Osteopathic Medicine, West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine, 2007
- I began my interest in research while watching my daughter and her friends during their softball tournaments. I developed a study for softball pitchers monitoring their motion. This paper was then published in a sports medicine journal. My interest has continued with more motion analysis and biomechanical studies as we look for better injury prevention protocols for our athletes and better injury repair techniques.
- AAOS (Candidate Member, 2012 - Present)
- AOSSM (Candidate Member, 2012 - Present)
- AOA (Full Member, 2007 - Present)
- AOAO (Full Member, 2007 - Present)
- D. Trey Remaley,*† DO, Bryce Fincham,† DO, Bryan McCullough,† DO, Kirk Davis,† DO,
Charles Nofsinger,‡ MD, Charles Armstrong,§ PhD, and Julie M. Stausmire,† MSN, ACNS-BC. Surface Electromyography of the Forearm
Musculature During the Windmill Softball Pitch Orthopedic Journal of Sports Medicine. 3(1) : 8, 2015.
- Remaley DT, Fincham B, McCullough B, Davis K, Nofsinger C, Armstrong C, Stausmire JM. Surface Electromyography of the Forearm Musculature During the Windmill Softball Pitch. Orthopaedic journal of sports medicine. 3(1) : 2325967114566796, 2015. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26535372
- Remaley DT, Jaeblon T. Pressure ulcers in orthopaedics. The Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 18(9) : 568-75, 2010. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20810938