Trey Remaley, DO
Assistant Professor - Ortho, College Of Medicine Orthopedic
College Of Medicine Orthopedic
Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, University of South Florida
13330 USF Laurel Dr.
Tampa, FL 33608
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone: (813) 974-4758
View My C.V.
- DO, Osteopathic Medicine, West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine, 2007
- I began my interest in research while watching my daughter and her friends during their softball tournaments. I developed a study for softball pitchers monitoring their motion. This paper was then published in a sports medicine journal. My interest has continued with more motion analysis and biomechanical studies as we look for better injury prevention protocols for our athletes and better injury repair techniques.
- AAOS (Candidate Member, 2012 - Present)
- AOSSM (Candidate Member, 2012 - Present)
- AOA (Full Member, 2007 - Present)
- AOAO (Full Member, 2007 - Present)
- D. Trey Remaley,*† DO, Bryce Fincham,† DO, Bryan McCullough,† DO, Kirk Davis,† DO,
Charles Nofsinger,‡ MD, Charles Armstrong,§ PhD, and Julie M. Stausmire,† MSN, ACNS-BC. Surface Electromyography of the Forearm
Musculature During the Windmill Softball Pitch Orthopedic Journal of Sports Medicine. 3(1) : 8, 2015.
- Remaley DT, Jaeblon T. Pressure ulcers in orthopaedics. The Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 18(9) : 568-75, 2010. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20810938