Charles Nofsinger, MD
Associate Professor, College Of Medicine Orthopedic
Director, College Of Medicine Orthopedic
Associate Professor, Medicine
Associate Professor, Medicine, University of South Florida
13220 USF Laurel Drive
Tampa, FL 33612
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone: (813) 396-2496
View My C.V.
- MD, University Of Pennsylvania, 1996
- Current Research:
- Shoulder Instability
- Stem Cell and Factors Treatment
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (member, 2009 - Present)
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (member, 2004 - Present)
- National Board of Medical Examiners (Diplomate, 1996 - Present)
- American Medical Association (Member, 1994 - Present)
- Goldin, S, Horn, G, Schnaus, M, Grichanik, M, Ducey, A, Nofsinger, C, Hernandez, D, Shames, M, Singh, R, Brannick, M. FLS Skill Acquisition: A Comparison of Blocked Versus Interleave Practice Journal of Surgical Education. 71(4) , 2014.
- Stein, M, Nofsinger C. Regeneration of a Discoid Meniscus Following Arthroscopic Saucerization American Journal of Orthopaedics. , 2013.
- Nofsinger C, Burkhart S, Browning B, Pedowitz R,. Objective Preoperative Measurement of Anterior Glenoid Bone Loss: A Pilot Study of a Computer-Based Method Using Unilateral 3-Dimensional Computed Tomography Arthroscopy. , 2011.
- Wood N, Konin JG, Nofsinger C,. Diagnosis of an Ulnar Collateral Ligament Tear Using Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, N Am J Sports Phys Ther. , 2010.
- Nofsiner C, Konin JG. Diagnostic ultrasound in sports medicine:current concepts and advances Med Arthroscopy. , 2009.