Charles Nofsinger, MD
Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Orthopedic
Director, College Of Medicine Orthopedic
Vice President of Clinical Informatics, Medicine, University of South Florida
Head Team Physician, Medicine, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Assistant Professor, Medicine, University of South Florida
13220 USF Laurel Drive
Tampa, FL 33612
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone: (813) 396-9427
View My C.V.
- MD, University Of Pennsylvania, 1996
- Current Research:
- Shoulder Instability
- Stem Cell and Factors Treatment
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (member, 2009 - Present)
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (member, 2004 - Present)
- National Board of Medical Examiners (Diplomate, 1996 - Present)
- American Medical Association (Member, 1994 - Present)
- Stein, M, Nofsinger C Regeneration of a Discoid Meniscus Following Arthroscopic Saucerization American Journal of Orthopaedics. , 2013.
- Nofsinger C, Burkhart S, Browning B, Pedowitz R, Objective Preoperative Measurement of Anterior Glenoid Bone Loss: A Pilot Study of a Computer-Based Method Using Unilateral 3-Dimensional Computed Tomography Arthroscopy. , 2011.
- Wood N, Konin JG, Nofsinger C, Diagnosis of an Ulnar Collateral Ligament Tear Using Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, N Am J Sports Phys Ther. , 2010.
- Nofsiner C, Konin JG Diagnostic ultrasound in sports medicine:current concepts and advances Med Arthroscopy. , 2009.