Program Collaboration Opportunities
Colleges — Universities — Clinics
Team Up with the USF Morsani College of Medicine!
Certified Athletic Trainers work for you while they learn from USF.
USF has established articulation programs for any college, university, or clinic that employs graduate assistant athletic trainers or staff ATCs seeking master’s degrees.
- Graduate students can provide full-time clinical care with no class interruptions, and thus less challenges to your staff
- This flexibility also allows for greater continuity and quality of care for your patients from Certified Athletic Trainers
- Classroom education and learning will not be missed as a result of team travel or other clinical responsibilities with most courses taught 100% online
- The USF Graduate Program will work closely with your program to admit qualified individuals
- Ongoing articulation agreements can be made to assure your program has reserved slots for participants
Interested in working with us?
Please contact Dr. Rebecca Lopez for more information at GradAT@health.usf.edu