All of our patients have access to the latest state of the art testing at our facilities, including;
When put together with our thorough clinical history nd physical examination, appropriate testing can help in diagnosing your pelvic floor problem. A proper diagnosis can help us design the best therapy for you, our patients.
We consider your clinical history, your therapeutic needs, along with information from your physical exam, testing results, and reports from any prior treating physicians/surgeons, and we design a treatment plan which is well suited to your particular needs, symptoms, and medical condition. All of our patients have access to the full range of successful therapies available to treat each problem.
Our Commitment to Our Patients
- We listen carefully to each of our patients to understand their symptoms, and also the outcome they seek from us.
- We tailor our treatments to each woman's specific needs, and we provide the highest quality of care to every woman that comes our practice.
- We send a letter detailing our findings and recommendations back to your referring provider.
- We make sure you understand what we find out about your medical problem, and recommend a management plan that you can understand, that is appropriate for you.
- We stay in touch with you to make sure all of your questions are answered.
- We make it easy for you to reach us when you have questions.