USF Health Home
Morsani College of Medicine
Obstetrics & Gynecology
IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology
Schedule an Appointment
Our Pregnancy Rates
Make an Appointment
New Patient Packet
Billing and Payments
Tampa General Hospital - USF IVF
- In Vitro Fertilization Program at Tampa General Hospital
Satellite Office Collaborations
Sarasota Physician Care Clincial Research (PCCR)
All Children's OB/GYN Specialists
American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- ASRM is a voluntary, non-profit organization devoted to advancing knowledge and expertise in reproductive medicine, including infertility, menopause, contraception, and sexuality.
Society for Assisted Reproduction (SART)
- Primary organization of professionals dedicated to the practice of assisted reproductive technologies (ART) in the United States.
- The National Infertility Association
- National, nonprofit organization dedicated to providing reproductive information, support and hope to cancer patients and survivors whose medical treatments present the risk of infertility
- Free, confidential educational service about fertility.
Financing Your Fertility Care
Freedom Fertility Pharmacy
- One of the first pharmacies in the country to focus exclusively on reproductive health and infertility services
IVPCARE Reproductive Health Services
- Largest independent specialty pharmacy focused on Reproductive Health
- BriovaRx serves patients who require specialty pharmaceuticals, injectable medications and complex treatment regimens. Our pharmacy specializes in the safe, effective administration and home delivery of these drugs, while offering the highest levels of compassionate, personalized patient care.
Help with Injections
- This section provides information on how to use some of the currently prescribed infertility medications. For each drug, there is a set of instructions that outlines how to administer the medication-this might include giving yourself an injection or applying some type of gel. You can print out each instruction sheet, as needed. For some of the more commonly used drugs, you will also find additional prescribing information.