Gynecologic Oncology Team
A woman needs the support of her family, friends, and healthcare team when facing a diagnosis of gynecologic cancer. The Gynecologic Oncology Team at USF Health provides the service and quality of care needed during this challenging time.
We bring together a highly skilled, caring team of physicians and nurses in state-of-the-art facilities. With our research, we provide the latest medical practices to women in a personalized care setting.
Our nurse coordinator arranges for all healthcare services. We also have access to other specialties as needed.
- Ovarian Cancer
- Suspected Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Severe Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Ovarian, Uterine & other Pelvic Tumors
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Trophoblastic Disease
Doctors for the Gynecologic Oncology team are to be determined.
Compassionate, Quality Care
- Use of minimally invasive surgery techniques resulting in faster recovery
- Availability of different surgial approaches including the da Vinci® robot
- Tampa General Hospital Women's Center offers comprehensive surgical, recovery & radiological services
- Nurse coordinator to streamline your care
- Proven record of excellence in the surgical management of advanced ovarian cancer
Phone: (813) 844-7585
Fax: (813) 844-5882