Barry Verkauf, MD
College Of Medicine Obstetrics & Gynecology
Professor of OBGYN, Depatment of OBGYN, University of South Florida
Director of Menopause Center, Depatment of OBGYN, University of South Florida
2 Tampa General Circle
Tampa, FL 33606
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone: (813) 259-0962
View My C.V.
- MD, Medicine, Tulane University, 1965
"Merging the best academic principles into the practicality of medical practice."
- American Medical Association (Member and Delegate, 2000 - Present)
- Society Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility (Member, 1976 - Present)
- Hillsborough County Medical Association (Member, 1976 - Present)
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine (Member, 1969 - Present)
- Society of Assited Reproductive Technology (Member, 1976 - 2010)
- Society of Reproductive Surgeons (Member, 1976 - 2010)
- Verkauf BS James M Ingram, MD Bulletin Hillsborough County Medical Association. , 2012.
- Verkauf BS Evolution of an Academic Department “Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of South
Florida PPC Books Redington Shores. , 2011.
- Verkauf BS Practicing Medicine Profitably. The Critical Relationship of Cost Accounting to Pricing Strategies in a
Changing Medical Environment. A Primer in Activity Based Costing for the Health Care Professional and Consultant. American College of Physician Executive's Press, Hillboro Printing Company. , 2000.
- Chung P, Verkauf Barry S, Skinner L, Mola R, Maroulis G Correlation Between Semen Parameters of Electroejaculates and Achieving Pregnancy by Intrauterine Insemination. Fertility Sterility. (1) : 129–132, 1997.
- Verkauf Barry S, Ruffolo E Sertoli-Leydig Cell Tumor of the Ovary: A Case Report with Endocrinologic Studies. Endocrine Practice. (2) : 315-319, 1996.
- Chung P, Verkauf Barry S, Eichberg R, Cassady L, Sanford E, Maroulis G Electroejaculation and Assisted Reproductive Technology for Anejaculatory Infertility. Obstet Gynecol,. (82) : 22-26, 1996.
- Verkauf Barry S, Bernhisel MA Ovarian Maldescent Fertility Sterility. (65) : 189-91, 1996.
- Delegate to the AMA (ASRM - 2013)
- Best Doctors in America (Woodward White - 2011)
- Leading Physician of the World (Leading Physician of the World - 2011)
- Best Doctors in Tampa Bay (Best Doctors - 1996)