Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Obstetrics And Gynecology
Assistant Professor, College of Medicine, University Of South Florida
- Residency, OB/GYN, Wright State University, 2003
- Residency, OB/GYN, Howard University, 2001
- Internship, OB/GYN, Howard University, 2000
- Medical School, University of Alabama Birmingham School of Medicine, 1999
- MD, University of Alabama Birmingham School of Medicine, 1999
Primary Address , 2 Tampa General Circle , 4th Floor Tampa, FL 33606
USF Academic Address , 2 Tampa General Circle , 6th Floor Tampa, FL 33606
Mail Point , STC 6th Floor ,
Physical Billing Address , 12901 Bruce B Downs BLVD Tampa, FL 33612
- Davinci Robot Assisted Surgery
- Advanced laparoscopy
- laproscopic hysterectomy
- Outpatient Sterilization techniques (Essure)
- Endometrial Ablation
- Surgical mangement of Pelvic Mass
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Urinary Incontinence
- Dr. Wyckoff is involved in various facets of research to include understanding natural fetal sex determination, endometriosis. and medical engineer design.
Preventive healthcare is one of the rate limiting factors to good health.
- Obstetrics AND Gynecology
- Florida Medical Association (member, 2008 -
- American College of Obstetrics AND Gynecology (Fellow, 2007 -
- American Medical Society (member, 1996 -
Hurd, WW.Wyckoff, ET.Reynolds, DB.Amesse, LS.Gruber, JS.Horowitz, GM.
Patient rotation and resolution of unilateral cornual obstruction during hysterosalpingography.
Obstetrics and gynecology. 101(6) : 1275-8, 2003.