Nathan Guerette, CNM, FNP-C
CNM, FNP-C, Obstetrics And Gynecology
CNM, FNP-C, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine
2 Tampa General Circle
Tampa, FL 33606
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone: (813) 259-8500
View My C.V.
- MSN, Nurse-Midwife; Family Nurse Practitioner, Vanderbilt University, 2013
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Women & Children's Health
- American College of Nurse-Midwives (Member, 2012 - Present)
- Siga Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Iota Chapter (Member, 2011 - Present)
- Valentine, S.M., Hartzel, J.M., Guerette, N.J., Miller, P.C., Bixby, W.R., Hall, E.E., Bailey, S.P. The effect of acute quercetin supplementation on cognitive function during prolonged exercise. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 5(42) : 280, 2010.
- Guerette, N.J., Miller, P.C., Hartzel, J.M., Valentine, S.M., Bixby, W.R., Hall, E.E., & Bailey, S.P. The effect of acute quercetin supplementation on HR, core temperature, and exercise performance. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 5(42) : 673, 2010.