Rachel Rapkin, MD, MPH
Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Obstetrics & Gynecology
College Of Medicine Obstetrics & Gynecology
Assistant Professor, OB/GYN, USF Morsani College of Medicine
Investigator, Family Planning, Center for Family Planning Research
Staff Physician, Planned Parenthood, Planned Parenthood of Western Penssylvania
2 Tampa General Circle
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone: (813) 259-8527
View My C.V.
- MD, Medicine, University Of Miami School Of Medicine, 2007
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Women & Children's Health
- Association of Reproductive Health Professionals (Member, 2011 - Present)
- Society of Family Planning (Member, 2011 - Present)
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (Junior Fellow, 2007 - Present)
- Shephard JP,Rapkin RB, Zyczynski HM urethral injury with transobturator midurethral sling. Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg. 2(18) : 132-3, 2012.
- Rapkin, RB and Creinin MD The combined oral contraceptive pill containing drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol plus levomefolate calcium. Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy. 15(12) : 2403-10, 2011.
- Rapkin, RB and Creinin MD When it comes to the morning-after pill, physicians need a wake-up call. OBG Management. 8(23) : 16-24, 2011.
- Clinical Instructor (OB/GYN, University of Pittsburgh 2013 - 2011)
- Counselor, Lab Assistant (Reproduction, Reproductive Health Services 2002 - 2003)