Emad Mikhail, MD
Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Obstetrics & Gynecology
College Of Medicine Obstetrics & Gynecology
Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of South Florida
2 Tampa General Circle
Tampa, FL 33606
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone: (813) 259-8542
View My C.V.
- MBBCh, Medicine, Cairo University, 2001
"Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Surgical Education
- Excellent Patient Care"
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Women & Children's Health
- Relationship between obesity and routes of hysterectomy for benign indications." Abstract at ACOG ACM 2014"
- International Society of Gynecologic endoscopy (Member, 2013 - Present)
- International Academy of Pelvic Surgery 2012 - Present)
- Society of Lapendoscopic Surgeons 2011 - Present)
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists 2010 - Present)
- American Collage of Obstetricians and Gynecologists 2008 - Present)
- Special Resident in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (University of Toledo - 2012)
- Outstanding Clinical Performance Award (University of Toledo - 2011)