Patrick Teefey, MD
Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of South Florida
2 Tampa General Circle
Tampa, FL 33606
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone: (813) 259-8500
View My C.V.
- MD, Medicine, University Of South Florida, 2009
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Women & Children's Health
- Teefey P, Bou Zgheib N, Apte SM, Gonzalez-Bosquet J, Judson PL, Roberts WS, Lancaster JM, Wenham RM. Factors associated with improved toxicity and tolerability of intraperitoneal chemotherapy in advanced-stage epithelial ovarian cancers. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology. 208(6) : 501.e1-7, 2013. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23507546
- Bou Zgheib N, Marchion D, Teefey P, et al. Molecular determinants for lymph node metastasis in early-stage endometrial cancer ( Annual SGO Plenary session.. , 2013.
- Moore JS, Teefey P, Rao K, Berlowitz MS, Chae SH, Yankowitz J. Maternal arrhythmia: a case report and review of the literature. Obstetrical & gynecological survey. 67(5) : 298-312, 2012. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22624778
- Elected to Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society (University of South Florida - 2013)
- John McCain Fellowship Award (SAAOG - 2013)
- 2nd Place – USF OB/GYN Resident Research Day (University of South Florida - 2013)