James Palmer, MD, MS
Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Obstetrics & Gynecology
College Of Medicine Obstetrics & Gynecology
Residency Program Director, USF Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida
2 Tampa General Circle
Tampa, FL 33606
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone: (813) 259-0828
View My C.V.
- MS, Medical Sciences, University of South Florida, 2010
- MD, University Of Texas San Antonio, 2004
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Women & Children's Health
- Graduate Medical Education Research, Other interests include induction of labor and general obstetrics and gynecology.
- APGO/CREOG (member, 2013 - Present)
- ACOG (Fellow, 2011 - Present)
- Hoffman, Mitchel; Palmer, James; Simulation of enterotomy repair utilizing frozen porcine small intestine: baseline knowledge and subjective assessment of fidelity Journal of Gynecologic Surgery. , 2012.
- Palmer, JM.Indermaur, MD.Tebes, CC.Spellacy, WN. Placenta increta and cocaine abuse in a grand multipara leading to a second trimester rupture of an unscarred uterus: a case report. Southern Medical Journal. 101(8) : 834-5, 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18622325
- Tebes, SJ.Sayer, RA.Palmer, JM.Tebes, CC.Martino, MA.Hoffman, MS. Cytoreductive surgery for patients with recurrent epithelial ovarian carcinoma. Gynecologic Oncology. 106(3) : 482-7, 2007. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17590420