Catherine Lynch, MD
Assoc Vice President, College Of Medicine Obstetrics & Gynecology
Professor & Assc Vp, College Of Medicine Obstetrics & Gynecology
Associate Vice President, Women’s Health (USF Heal, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of South Florida
Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of South Florida
2 Tampa General Circle
6th floor, Room 6046
Tampa, FL 33606
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone: (813) 974-1582
View My C.V.
- MD, University Of South Florida, 1990
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Women & Children's Health
- Alpha Omega Alpha (Chapter Councilor, 2014 - Present)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Member, 1996 - Present)
- National Board of Medical Examiners (Member, 1991 - Present)
- Lynch, CM One Leadership Style Does not Fit All Virtual Mentor. (15) : 544-546, 2013.
- Holmstrom SW, Botelho J, Downes k, Lynch C Hemoglobin A1C as a Predictor of Fetal Macrosomia J Women's Health Care. (1) : 115, 2012.
- Lynch, CM.Aronoff, CK. Reproducibility of grading scales of pelvic muscle strength: standard versus tampon scale. International urogynecology journal and pelvic floor dysfunction. 14(4) : 288-90; discussion 290, 2003. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14530843
- Lynch, CM.Powers, AK.Keating, AB. Pregnancy complicated by a suburethral sling: a case report. International urogynecology journal and pelvic floor dysfunction. 12(3) : 218-9, 2001. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11451012
- Lynch, CM.Powers, AK. Management of a broken needle at the time of laparoscopic burch. JSLS : Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons / Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. 4(3) : 275-6, 2000. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10987411
- Alpha Omega Alpha (University of South Florida - 1990)