Catherine Lynch, MD
Assoc Vice President, College Of Medicine Obstetrics & Gynecology
Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine
Associate Dean, Faculty Development, University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine
Associate Vice President, Women's Health and Faculty Development, USF Health
2 Tampa General Circle
6th floor, Room 6046
Tampa, FL 33606
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone: (813) 974-1582
View My C.V.
- MD, University Of South Florida, 1990
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Women & Children's Health
- Alpha Omega Alpha (Chapter Councilor, 2014 - Present)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Member, 1996 - Present)
- National Board of Medical Examiners (Member, 1991 - Present)
- Lynch, CM. One Leadership Style Does not Fit All Virtual Mentor. (15) : 544-546, 2013.
- Holmstrom SW, Botelho J, Downes k, Lynch C. Hemoglobin A1C as a Predictor of Fetal Macrosomia J Women's Health Care. (1) : 115, 2012.
- Lynch CM, Aronoff CK. Reproducibility of grading scales of pelvic muscle strength: standard versus tampon scale. International urogynecology journal and pelvic floor dysfunction. 14(4) : 288-90; discussion 290, 2003. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14530843
- Lynch CM, Powers AK, Keating AB. Pregnancy complicated by a suburethral sling: a case report. International urogynecology journal and pelvic floor dysfunction. 12(3) : 218-9, 2001. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11451012
- Lynch CM, Powers AK. Management of a broken needle at the time of laparoscopic burch. JSLS : Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons / Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. 4(3) : 275-6, 2000. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10987411
- Alpha Omega Alpha (University of South Florida - 1990)