Valerie M. Parisi, MD, MPH, MBA
Assoc Vice President - Health, College of Medicine Dean's Office
Savp, USF Health & Vice Dean, College of Medicine Faculty Affairs
12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
Tampa FL 33612
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone:(813) 396-2677
- MBA, Business Administration, University of North Carolina*, 2004
- MPH, Maternal & Child Health, University of California School of Public Health*, 1980
- MD, Medicine, Brown University, 1975
- Boggess KA Bailit JL Singer ME Parisi VM Mercer BM. Projected benefits of universal or scheduled antepartum corticosteroids to prevent neonatal morbidity: a decision analysis. Am J Obstet Gynecol.. 193(4) : 1415, 2005.
- D'Alessandri RM Albertsen P Atkinson BF Dickler RM Jones RF Kirch DG Longnecker DE McAnamey ER Parisi VM Selby SE Stapczynski JS Thompson JW Wasserman AG Zuza KL. Measuring contributions to the clinical mission of medical schools and teaching hospitals. Acad Med.. 75(12) : 1231-7, 2000.
- Cain JM Schulkin J Parisi V Power ML Holzman GB Williams A. Effects of perceptions and mentorship on pursuing a career in academic medicine in obstetrics and gynecology. Acad Med.. 75(12) : 1231-7, 2000.