Dawn Palaszewski, MD
Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Assistant Professor, College of Medicine Obstetrics & Gynecology
2 Tampa General Circle
Tampa FL 33606
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone:(813) 259-8500
- MD, Medicine, State University of New York - Upstate Medical University, 2006
"See attached CV"
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Women & Children's Health
- See attached CV
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (Fellow, 2013 - Present)
- Kumar M, K, Gulick D, Palaszewski D, M, et al. Difficulty and Discriminative Ability of Core Versus Supplementary Questions – Can We Test for Competency and Excellence Simultaneously? Med Sci.Educ.. 26: 547, 2016.
- Palaszewski DM, Miladinovic B, Caselnova PM, Holmström SW. Impact of a Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Curriculum on an Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency. Journal of pediatric and adolescent gynecology. 29(6) : 668-672, 2016. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27969008
- Burkman LJ Bodziak M Schuel H Palaszewski DGurunatha R. Marijuana impacts sperm function both invivo and in vitro: semen analyses from men smoking marijuana. Fertility and Sterility.. 80(3) : 231, 2003.
- Burkman LJ Bodziak M Gurunatha R Palaszewski DMroz R. Nicotine and the fertilization story: smoking versus endogenous function Fertility and Sterility. 78(1) : 168, 2002.