Jeannie Stephenson, P.T., M.S., NCS
Instructor, Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Sciences
Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Sciences
Instructor, School of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Sciences, University of South Florida
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone: (813) 974-5523
View My C.V.
- MS, Medical Sciences, University of South Florida, 2009
- MS, Physical Therapy, Medical College Of Virginia, 1988
- Special Operations Medical Association (Member, 2013 - 2014)
- Stephenson J, Kim SH, Zesiewicz T Advanced Approach to Gait and Balance
Evaluation in Friedreich’s Ataxia Journal of Neurologic Physical Therapy. 4(35) : 213-223, 2012.
- Kim SH, Stephenson J, Agazzi S, Abel N Effects of Brain Shunt on Gait
Performance in People with Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus Journal of Neurologic Physical Therapy. 4(35) : 213-223, 2012.
- Mercuris K, Stephenson J Ch. 15: Approaches to Neurologic Rehabilitation Therapeutic Approaches in Neurology: Evaluation, Intervention, Outcomes. , 2012.
- Out-patient Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy Center, University of South Florida 2002 - 2007)
- Center Coordinator of Clinical Education (Rehabilitation Unit & Day Rehab Program, Johnston-Willis Hospital 1989 - 2002)
- Sr. Physical Therapist (Rehabilitation Unit & Day Rehab Program, Johnston-Willis Hospital 1989 - 2002)
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor (Dept. of Physical Therapy, Virginia Commonwealth University 1992 - 1996)
- Consultant Pediatric Physical Therapist (United Cerebral Palsy Center, 1987 - 1988)