Education and Research
- The didactic academic calendar runs from July to June each academic year and is prepared by the Academic Chief Resident. Didactics are conducted on Tuesday morning from 7:30am to 12:15pm. Didactics include core lectures, weekly Musculoskeletal, EMG lectures and board review lectures.
- One of the most important duties inherent in an educational program is the presentation of case reports and scientific data at Multidisciplinary Rounds and at a wide variety of meetings and conferences. Residents are expected to present during journal club, case of the month, and other venues depending on individual rotation.
National and In-service Exams
- National and in-service (course) examinations are administered and subsequently used as teaching tools in round-table review
- AAPMR Self Assessment Exam (SAE)
- Electrodiagnostic Self Assessment Exam (EMG SAE)