Services provided in our clinic include: Neurology, Genetic Counseling and Testing, Neuropsychology, Social Services, Psychiatry, Dietary, PO/OT and Coordination of Care for internal and external services.
Internal and external referrals include: Psychiatry/Psychology, Genetic Testing Services, Counseling Services, Neuropsychology, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Swallowing Evaluations, Driving assessments, Diagnostic Testing.
Support Groups (including Caregiver Support Groups)
- Pinellas County: First Thursday 11:00AM -1:00PM Freedom Inn at Countryside 3260 N McMullen Booth Rd, Clearwater, FL 33761
- Hillsborough County: 2nd Thursday of each month 7:00-8:30pm located at Faculty Office Building Room Number 1304 in the same valet circle as Morsani Health Center 13330 USF Laurel Drive, Tampa, FL 33612
- Orlando Area: 2nd Sunday of each month 1:00PM-3:00PM Brookside at Tuskawilla (formerly named Emeritus) 1016 Willa Springs Drive Winter Springs, FL 32708 (Meeting in the Library which is the first room on the right past the desk.)
- New Port Richey Area: 3rd Thursday of each month 6:30-8:00 pm Medical Center of Trinity (Check in at front desk for directions to meeting room), 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655. Starting July 2013
- Support groups also held in Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Miami and Delray Beach
For additional information on support groups please feel free to call the office at 813-974-6022.
- We are involved with multicenter studies of observational assessment, medication intervention and cognitive studies. Please call 813-974-6022 for further information.
- We offer educational in-service sessions for nursing homes and other institutions.
- We collaborate with the HD Society of America fund-raising and marketing events.