Associate Director, Neurology Residency Program
Director, Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship Program
13000 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. #127
Tampa, FL 33612
Phone: (813) 972-7633
Fax: (813) 972-5995
Heber Varela, M.D.
Electromyography and Clinical Neurophysiology
||Universidad Central del Ecuador|
||University of South Florida College of Medicine|
||Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL|
• Electromyography and Clinical Neurophysiology
• Peripheral Nerve Injuries
• Brachial Plexopathies
• Motor Neuron Disease and Peripheral Neuropathies
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
• Peripheral Nerve Injury and Nerve Regeneration
• American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
• American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Clinical Neurophysiology)
• Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology
Varela HL, Taylor DS, Benbadis SR. Short-Term Outpatient EEG-Video Monitoring With Induction in a Veterans Administration Population. J Clin Neurophysiol 2007;24:390-1
Varela, HL, Rubin DI. Facial and Trigeminal neuropathies as the initial manifestation of Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculopathy Journal of Clinical Neuromuscular Disease.2009;10:194-8.
Varela, H. and Benbadis, SR. Episodic neurologic symptoms. The Little Black Book of Neuropsychology; 2011: 405-422.