Kavita Kalidas, M.D.
Pain & Headache Medicine-General Neurology
||Ross University School of Medicine|
||Long Island College Hospital (Internal Medicine)|
University of South Florida (Neurology)
||University of South Florida (Headache Medicine)|
Headache medicine particularly migraine, cluster headache and post traumatic headaches.Facial pain syndromes including trigeminal neuralgia, persistent idiopathic facial pain, chronic pain, general neurology.
• Chronic migraine and associated co-morbidities
• Use of transcranial magnetic stimulation for post traumatic headaches
• Use of peripheral nerve blocks for management of headaches
• American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (neurology)
• Certification in Headache Medicine
• Headache, Facial Pain, General Neurology.
Kalidas, K, Behrouz R. Inherited Metabolic Disorders and Cerebral Infarction. Expert Rev of Neurotherap 2008 Nov; (11):1731-1741.
Levy, W.O., Kalidas, K., Use of Addictive Medications and Drugs. (2010) In N. Miller (Ed) Athletics Principles of Addictions and the Law: Applications in Forensic, Mental Health, and Medical Practice. USA. Academic Pr
Krolczyk, S, Kalidas, K, Myers, M. Persistant Idiopathic Facial Pain. eMedicine. WebMD. January 14, 2010.