Clinical Trials Actively Recruiting
- An Open-Label Safety Study of USL261 in the Outpatient Treatment of with Seizure Clusters
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Trial Examining the Safety and Efficacy of Midazolam Intranasal Spray (USL261) for the Treatment of Intermittent Bouts of Increased Seizure Activity in the Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU)
- An Open-Label, Safety and Tolerability Study of Chronic Intermittent Use of Diazepam Nasal Spray in Adolescents and Adults with Cluster Seizures
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation Titration Protocol to Improve Tolerance and Accelerate Adaptation
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to investigate the efficacy and safety of cannabidiol (GWP42003-P; CBD) as adjunctive treatment for seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome in children and adults
Contact Tara McTigue RN, CCRC at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 813.259.0826 for additional information.Visit www.clinicaltrials.gov for more information.