William Johnson, PH.D.
Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Molecular Pharmacology & Physiology
Assistant Professor, Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Sciences
College Of Medicine Molecular Pharmacology & Physiology
Course Director, Molecular Pharmacology and Physiology, COM
12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd
Tampa, FL 33612
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone: (813) 396-9963
View My C.V.
- PHD, Biology, Northern Arizona University, 1997
- Endocrine mechanisms of thirst-related behavior; Endocrine control of stress responses;
- Heavy metal effects on mutagenesis;
- Pesticide effects on hormones;
- Recruitment and Retention of Students for Health Careers;
- Curriculum design for Learner Centered Education in the Health Professions
- IAMSE (member, 2011 - Present)
- APS (member, 1996 - Present)
- William E Johnson1, David Estores2 and Dawn Schocken3 Developing integrated active learning activities for first year medical school curriculum: enhancing learning of the basic sciences by including clinically relevant material The FASEB Journal. 27: 517.23, 2013.
- Andreas Seyfang, Stanley J. Nazian, Samuel Saporta, Craig A. Doupnik, William E. Johnson & Frazier T. Stevenson Assessment of an Adjusted vs. Fixed Pass Line
for Student Performance in a Medical School
Curriculum Medical Science Educator. 22(4) : 270-271, 2012.
- Johnson, WE.Hillyard, SD.Propper, CR. Plasma and brain angiotensin concentrations associated with water response behavior in the desert anuran, Scaphiopus couchii under natural conditions in the field. Comparative biochemistry and physiology. Part A, Molecular & integrative physiology. 157(4) : 377-81, 2010. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20708705