Graduate Research Assistant, College Of Medicine Molecular Medicine
Graduate Research Assistant, Molecular Medicine, Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida
12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd
Tampa, FL 33612
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone: (813) 974-9711
- MS, Molecular Medicine, University of South Florida, 2011
- B.Sc., Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics, University of Maryland, 2007
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Our lab is a tumor immunology lab that focuses on investigating signaling pathways that contributes to defects in immune responses in pancreatic cancer.
- My project researches the role of the Ikaros transcription factor in regulating effector and regulatory T cell homeostasis in a mouse model of pancreatic cancer.
- Nelson, N.Szekeres, K.Cooper, D.Ghansah, T. Preparation of myeloid derived suppressor cells (MDSC) from naive and pancreatic tumor-bearing mice using flow cytometry and automated magnetic activated cell sorting (AutoMACS). Journal of visualized experiments : JoVE. (64) : e3875, 2012. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22733203
- Pilon-Thomas, S.Nelson, N.Vohra, N.Jerald, M.Pendleton, L.Szekeres, K.Ghansah, T. Murine pancreatic adenocarcinoma dampens SHIP-1 expression and alters MDSC homeostasis and function. PloS one. 6(11) : e27729, 2011. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22132131