Graduate Research Assistant, College Of Medicine Molecular Medicine
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BS, Biomedical Science, University od South Florida, 2011
- BA, Anthropology, University of South Florida, 2011
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- The Tipparaju lab focuses on Potassium channel subunits in particular the voltage gated channel beta subunits within the heart. Currently we are investigating the molecular and physiological roles of Kv Beta 1.1 and 2 within the heart. We utilize Ev vivo and in vivo models to study the overall effects beta subunits have including knockout mouse models.
- Panguluri, SK.Tur, J.Chapalamadugu, KC.Katnik, C.Cuevas, J.Tipparaju, SM. MicroRNA-301a mediated regulation of Kv4.2 in diabetes: identification of key modulators. PloS one. 8(4) : e60545, 2013. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23573265
- Panguluri, SK.Tur, J.Fukomoto, J.Deng, W.Sneed, KB.Kolliputi, N.Bennett, ES.Tipparaju, SM. Hyperoxia Induced Hypertrophy and Ion Channel Remodeling in Left Ventricle. American journal of physiology. Heart and circulatory physiology. , 2013. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23585127