Rezaul M Karim, BPharm, MPharm (MS)
Graduate Research Assistant, College of Medicine Molecular Medicine
12902 Magnolia dr., Moffitt Cancer Center, SRB 24244
Tampa FL 33612
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone:(813) 745-4673
- MS, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of Dhaka, 2009
- BS, Pharmacy, University of Dhaka, 2008
"Open mind, open science!"
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Cancer Biology
- Cellular and Molecular Biology
- With increasing knowledge of cancer genomes and epigenomes new molecules like bromodomains and histone demethylases, are emerging as promising anticancer targets. In my research, using structural biology and cell biology techniques I focus on the discovery of small molecule inhibitors targeting the epigenetic reader module bromodomain.
- Karim RM, Schönbrunn E. An Advanced Tool To Interrogate BRD9. Journal of medicinal chemistry. , 2016. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27120693
- Lecturer (Pharmacy, Northern University 2010 - 2012)