Transcript & Diploma Requests
Current and former students may request official transcripts by either mail, fax, or in person. We provide this service without cost to you. All requests must have a signature, and telephone requests are not honored. Records cannot be released if holds on official records are placed by the Business or Financial Aid Offices. Requests are usually completed within 24 hours.
Requests by Mail
Written requests must include the following:
- Requester's full name and address
- Student ID number or Social Security number
- Dates of attendance
- Recipient's address
- Contact number
Requests by Fax
Download a Transcript and Diploma Request Form, sign it, and fax it to (813) 974-4619.
Requests by E-mail
Download a Transcript and Diploma Request Form, sign it, and scan and email it to Marrissa Cook at email@example.com.
Requests in Person
Request forms can be completed in person at the Registrar's Office in Room MDC 1007.
ERAS for Fellowships/MIDUS
We can now upload electronic transcripts to ERAS for Fellowships for you. Just follow these Upload Instructions. You must submit a signed transcript request first.
- Inquiries about enrollment data or degrees awarded will be provided by phone, fax, or mail. The Morsani College of Medicine Registrar's Office can only verify information regarding Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Physical Therapy, and Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy degrees.
- For verification of residencies or fellowships, please visit the Graduate Medical Education website.
- For verification of all other degrees, please contact the Main Campus Registrar's office at (813) 974-2000.