First Year Tuition Instructions
Welcome to the Morsani College of Medicine!
This message applies ONLY to First Year students in the MD Programs.
Please read the FAQ below. It is likely that any questions you may have are answered there. If you have additional questions, please contact the Office of Registrar.
Please log in to view your tuition assessment. NOTE: This website is NOT the same website where you view your financial aid award package. The instructions to access your account are below. If you have questions specifically about financial aid, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.
- When is tuition due?
August 9, 2013 (August 2, 2013 for SELECT students)
- What if I cannot pay by then?
Late fee waivers may be requested by submitting a waiver request form to the office of Student Affairs or the Office of Financial Aid before August 9, 2013, in order to be considered. Requests received after August 9th will not be honored. Approval of late fee waivers is not guaranteed.
- What if I do not have an approved late fee waiver and I pay late?
You will be assessed a $100 late fee.
- Where do I send my payment?
USF Health Payment Center
PO BOX 864300
Orlando, FL 32886-4300
(You must include the four digit zip code extension in the address.)
- Can I pay online?
No. Despite the ability to view your account online, you cannot make your payment online even if you receive an email from the main campus stating otherwise.
- What should I include on my check?
Your U-Number must be on the check. If you do not include your U-Number, it is likely that your tuition payment will not be applied to your account and will cause you to incur late fees.
- To whom should I make the check payable?
USF Morsani College of Medicine
- How do I log in?
Please use the following instructions to log in for the first time. If you have logged in previously, simply enter your U-Number and the PIN you selected.
1. Your User ID is your student ID number (U-Number). The log in is case sensitive, so make sure to capitalize the “U.” If you do not know your U-Number, you should be able to log in with your social security number.
2. Your initial PIN will be your birth date in the format of mmddyy. For example, a birth date of January 1, 2001 would make the PIN 010101. (If you have changed your PIN since then, please use the new PIN.)
3. Once you log in, you will be prompted to enter your old PIN and to enter a new PIN twice.
After completing these steps you will able to view your tuition as well as your grades once you receive them. Please be aware that due to the way we use Banner, we are not able to display your numeric grade for courses, only the letter grade. You will also be able to view your current contact information. If you notice any discrepancies, please contact us so that we can correct them.
- What do I do if I cannot log in?
If you have difficulty logging into the system, please email the Office of Registrar with the specific error message.
If you cannot access the site, please check the security settings on your web browser. If you need your password reset, please request this via email and include your U-Number.
- How much is tuition?
You have to log in to find out. We ask that you log in in case you have additional fees or have underpaid or overpaid in the past to make sure you are paying the correct amount.