Clinical Simulation Consulting Service (COMPLETE)
Improve Your Clinical Training Standards
There are growing global concerns about the quality of students’ clinical skills education. The ability to effectively communicate with patients and colleagues, perform a physical examination, develop a diagnostic and therapeutic plan, and skillfully perform necessary procedures are all necessary skills for any healthcare professional to succeed. As complex as our society and its healthcare needs have become, one thing remains the same: excellent clinical skills are central to excellent patient care.
Clinical Objectives: Mapping, Planning, Learning, Evaluation, Technology, Encounters
COMPLETE is a comprehensive solution for professionals in healthcare, providing step-by-step training in managing and operating a clinical skills facility and/or simulation center. All COMPLETE training is performed on the campus of USF Health in Tampa, FL.
COMPLETE provides you with direction, no matter where your center or plan is currently. Phase I Centers, we offer your professionals training in:
- Floor plan design
- Audiovisual selections
- Digital recording technology
- Curriculum development
Phase 2 Centers/Expansion, we offer your professionals customized training in:
- Simulation: high fidelity simulation expertise and training
- Standardized Patients: recruiting, scheduling, pay plan, training/manuals
- Case development: course specific or broad use
- Hybrid case development: marriage of the high fidelity simulator and standardized patient
- Technology: data collection and analyses, student performance tracking, performance trends across curricula
- Administration: budget management, inventory control, record maintenance
Through innovative training, assessment and state of the art technology, COMPLETE offers educational resources dedicated to ensuring a consistent and high quality, learning experience. The program offers customized and/or generalized training depending on your needs.
To start on your COMPLETE journey, a free informational interview is necessary. That interview is followed by a quote based on your organization’s or institution’s specific needs. Scheduling is flexible, but limited availability does require advanced registration. Prices vary. If you are interested in participating in this innovative training program, please contact: