Class of 2014 Research
Highlighted below are publications, case studies and oral presentations done by some of MCOM's Class of 2014 medical students.
- Kurant, D, Numb, A poem. 2011 The Legible Script, 12th edition, 2011
- Deslauriers, J, Lenz, A., Root, A., et al. (2012). Gender related differences in glucocorticoid therapy and growth outcomes among pubertal children with 21-hydroxylase deficiency congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH). Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism, 25(9-10), pp. 977-981.
- Pabon MM, Jernberg JN, Morganti J, Contreras J, Hudson CE, et al. (2012) “A Spirulina-Enhanced Diet Provides Neuroprotection in an α-Synuclein Model of Parkinson's Disease”. PLoS ONE 7(9): e45256. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0045256
- Graham RD, Marshall WG Jr.; The BRIDGE Clinic – Business of Medicine Bootcamp Partnership: Managing a Functioning Inter-Professional Healthcare Organization, Society of Student-Run Free Clinics (SSRFC), Long Beach, CA, February 2012
- Contreras, J. “Screening Novel p75NTR targeted compounds that inhibit invasion for anti-angiogenic effect”. 2012 USF Research Day, February 24, 2012
- Fluman SC, Moor AN, Tummel EK, Lopez JJ, Jung MY, Gould LJ. “The Role of Glutathione in Chronic Ischemic Wounds in the Elderly”. Academic Surgical Congress, Las Vegas, Nevada: Quick Shot Presentation – February 14-16, 2012; Indexed in: Journal of Surgical Research. 2012; 172(2):346.
- Horne D, Contreras J, Rosemurgy A, Ross S. “Minimally invasive surgery: More tailored for the modern woman?” 3rd Annual Women in Surgery International Career Symposium. June 2, 2012. Baltimore, Maryland.