Applications are accepted beginning in August for the following year's class. The deadline for submitting applications is Mid December. Our program only accepts electronic applications through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Thank you for your interest in the
Internal Medicine/ Pediatrics Residency Program. All applications are accepted
through ERAS.Apply Now
The required documents for an application include the following materials:
- Completed ERAS application
- Dean's letter
- At least three Letters of Recommendation
- USMLE/COMLEX scores
Minimum Requirements for non-LCME Students
- AOA Graduates
Passed COMLEX I and II on first attempt.
- International Graduates
Highly qualified international medical graduates from an accredited school are considered for residency appointment. The following are a list of minimum requirements:
- J-1 visa or proof of US citizenship
- Passed USMLE I and II on first attempt with a score of 220 or higher
- At least one year of clinical patient experience in the United States
- Graduation from medical school within the last 3 years
- Current ECFMG certification
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Applications accepted through ERAS via ECFMG website.
Please also visit our applicant FAQ's page.