Please also visit our applicant FAQs.
United States Applicants
Applications are accepted through Electronic Resident Application System (ERAS) at:
Minimum Requirements for non-LCME Students
A. AOA Graduates
Passed COMLEX I and II on first attempt.
B. International Graduates
Highly qualified international medical graduates from an accredited school are
considered for residency appointment. The following are a list of minimum requirements:
- J-1 visa or proof of US citizenship
- Passed USMLE I and II on first attempt with a score of 220 or higher
- At least one year of clinical patient experience in the United States
- Graduation from medical school within the last 3 years
- Current ECFMG certification
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Applications accepted through ERAS via the ECFMG at http://www.ecfmg.org/index.html.