How to Apply
Four positions are available each year in the Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Program on a competitive basis.
How to Apply
You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The application form and all supporting documentation must be submitted by August 31 in the year preceding the appointment date. The academic year begins in July.
To apply to the program, visit the ERAS Web site.
The application requires the following information:
- Official college, graduate school and medical school transcripts
- An official record of board scores (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME)
- A program director's letter and at least two other letters of recommendation
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States)
- A copy of your medical school diploma
Appointments are made through the Pulmonary and Critical Care Subspecialty Match Program, sponsored by the National Resident Matching Program Specialty Matching Services. All candidates must register through the SMS.
To register see:
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit the University of South Florida, College of Medicine for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted in mid September and October of each year prior to the match date.Program Director:
David Solomon, MD, Professor of Medicine
Inquiries may be submitted to:
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
c/o Emilie Foltz, Program Coordinator
USF College of Medicine
12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd. MDC 19
Tampa, FL 33612
For additional information, please contact Lourdes Rodriguez, Program Coordinator at (813) 974-4881 or firstname.lastname@example.org