Devi Bharati Yalamanchili, MD
Hospital Physician, College of Medicine Internal Medicine
1 Tampa General Circle
Tampa FL 33606
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone:(813) 844-3357
- MD, Medicine, Louisiana State University, 2011
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Environmental & Global Health
- National Medicine-Pediatrics Residents’ Association (Member, 2011 - Present)
- American College of Physicians (Member, 2008 - Present)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (Member, 2007 - Present)
- American Medical Association (Member, 2007 - Present)
- Yalamanchili . Neonatal Hypotonia: A Rare Presentation of a Rare Genetic Disorder (Abstract ID: 27402) - meeting abstract American Academy of Pediatrics, National Conference and Exhibition, San Diego, CA. , 2014.
- Yalamanchili D, Telcy E, and Rahill GJ. Capacity Building and Health Promotion in Haiti: Two Case Studies of Local Community Practices and Waterborne Illnesses (Abstract ID: 303070) - meeting abstract American Public Health Association, 142nd Annual Meeting and Exposition. , 2014.
- Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Resident of the Year 2014-2015 (University of South Florida - 2015)