David Ecker, MD
Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Internal Medicine
Assistant Professor, Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Sciences
College Of Medicine Internal Medicine
Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine, Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida
Division of Hospital Medicine
12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., MDC 19
Tampa, FL 33612
Academic Email: email@example.com
View My C.V.
- MD, Medicine, Tulane Medical School, 2008
- Ecker DJ Myths & Realities: Is Shiftwork Tumorgenic? Clinical Correlations. : 2775, 2010.
- Ecker DJ Primecuts: This Week in the Journals Clinical Correlations. : 1100, 2009.
- Ecker DJ Primecuts: This Week in the Journals Clinical Correlations. : 2081, 2009.
- Ecker, DJ.Stein, P.Xu, Z.Williams, CJ.Kopf, GS.Bilker, WB.Abel, T.Schultz, RM. Long-term effects of culture of preimplantation mouse embryos on behavior. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 101(6) : 1595-600, 2004. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14747652
- Clinical Instructor (Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center 2011 - 2012)
- Academic Associate (Department of Emergency Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania 1998 - 2000)
- Internal Medicine Resident of the Year (New York University Langone Medical Center - 2010)
- Arnold P. Gold Humanism in Medicine Honor Society (School of Medicine, Tulane University - 2007)
- The Dean's Research Grant (College of Arts & Sciences, University of Pennsylvania - 1999)
- The Sol Feinstone Award (University of Pennsylvania - 1999)
- Quarter Finalist (American Forensic Association - 1997)