Michelle Estevez, MD
Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Internal Medicine
College Of Medicine Internal Medicine
Acting Director, Geriatric Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, University of South Florida
Assistant Professor, General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics, Department of Internal Medicine, University of South Florida
USF Health Byrd Alzheimer’s Institute
4001 E. Fletcher Avenue
Tampa, FL 33613
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone: (813) 974-2201
View My C.V.
- MD, Medicine, Ucla School Of Medicine, 2004
- MD, Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, David Geffen School of Medicine, 2004
- Estevez M I’m Starting an Exercise Program, Do I Need a Physical First? Tampa Tribune. , 2012.
- Fish J, Lee M, Koretz B UCLA Anticoagulation Management Service: A Continuous Quality Improvement Endeavor Proceedings of UCLA Healthcare. 15, 2011.
- Lee M, Chodosh J Dementia and Life Expectancy: What Do We Know? J Am Dir Associ. 10(7) : 466-71, 2009.
- Vongtama R, Lee M, Kim B, Sercarz J, Lin K, Suchard MA, Lee SP, Juillard G Early nodal response as a predictor for necessity of functional neck dissection after chemoradiation Cancer J. 10(6) : 339-42, 2004.
- Staff Physician (Geriatrics, Internal Medicine, Palo Alto Medical Foundation 2009 - 2011)
- Clinical Instructor (Geriatrics, Department of Internal Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, David Geffen School of Medicine 2008 - 2009)
- Faculty Training Grant (Bureau of Health Professionals - 2009)
- Letter of Distinction, Doctoring II (UCLA - 2002)
- Paola S. Timiras Award for Research on Aging (. - 1999)
- Student Research Grant (American Heart Association - 1998)