Robert Walker, MD
Associate Professor, COLLEGE OF MEDICINE INTERNAL MEDICINE
Division Chief, COLLEGE OF MEDICINE INTERNAL MEDICINE
12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., MDC 19
Tampa, FL 33612
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone: (813) 974-5300
View My C.V.
- MD, Medicine, Louisiana State University, 1984
- American Association of Hospice (Member, 2007 - Present)
- American College of Physicians (Member, 1984 - Present)
- Walker, RM. Ethics of Leadership and Team-Based Care: Team Response to Variations in Clinical Styles Virtual Mentor. : In press, 2015.
- Walker, Robert M. and Black, Jay. Terri Schiavo and televised news : fact or fiction? In: The Case of Terri Schiavo: Ethics, Politics, and Death in the 21st Century (book chapter). , 2010.
- Warner EA, Walker RM, Friedmann PD. Should informed consent be required for laboratory testing for drugs of abuse in medical settings? The American journal of medicine. 115(1) : 54-8, 2003. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12867235