Starting in 2011 there will be two, first-year positions available at the University of South Florida Endocrinology & Metabolism Fellowship each year on a competitive basis and two second-year positions.
How to Apply
You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The application form and all supporting documentation. ERAS 2014 application season will begin receiving ERAS applications on July 15, 2013 for the training that typically begins on July 1, 2014. Please keep in mind the following regarding NRMP Match:
Step 1: To apply to the program, visit the ERAS Web site.
The application requires the following information:
- Official medical school transcripts
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE (3 steps), LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME)
- Three current reference letter (one of which much be from your current Director)
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States)
- A copy of your medical school diploma (if you have graduated from medical school)
Step 2: Appointments are made through the Endocrinology Subspecialty Match Program, sponsored by the National Resident Matching Program Specialty Matching Services. All candidates must register through NRMP.
To register see: National Resident Matching Program's (NRMP) Specialty Matching Services