About USF Medicine International
USF Medicine International was established in 2005 in response to the growing international demand for American medical education models, technology, and state of the art medical techniques and procedures. Our office provides support to the Morsani College of Medicine faculty and students in global research, scholarship and service activities.
To enhance global health care through innovation and excellence in collaborative biomedical research, medical education and clinical practice
Improve global health care.
- Establish an infrastructure for interdepartmental collaboration on international programs by providing a central location for resources for the Morsani College of Medicine.
- Develop a strong interdepartmental global medicine program to provide both continuing medical education and clinical observerships in different specialties for international students and physicians.
- Expand intercollegiate projects at USF Health and encourage collaborations with USF Colleges, institutes, and centers.
- Cultivate international partnerships with academic institutions, governmental, and non-governmental organizations for the exchange of medical knowledge and for the conduct of biomedical research.
- Design and implement a global clinical and biomedical research and training program.